Bare polypro hula hoop.
Polypro is a light, rigid and bouncy material.
What is it used for?
- Hand/palm/nose hooping
- Speedy flow
- Tricks like breaks, wedgies (with impact)
- Most off-body tricks.
- On-body hooping (best with bigger size)
- Multihooping, mini hoops and juggling.
Alert! It is very sensitive to low temperatures and it will easily crack or shutter on the cold or when switching from one cold area to a hot area.
Thickness of tubing: 5/8″ (16mm) or 3/4″ (19mm) *Only very limited colors.
We use a hard and straight polycarbonate connector which provides a nice and clean round shape.
** If you prefer a polypropylene connector, please leave me a comment when placing your order.
Bare hoops: they are also “travel hoops” because they can be folded in order to travel with them comfortably. They are disconnected with the push button and are rounded following their shape, being reduced to half their diameter.
** If you prefer them to have a fix connection, please leave me a comment when placing your order.
Mini hoops: can’t be folded, they are small already.
Sectional hoops: they can be folded as bare hoops or dismounted by each section individually.
Orders are made by hand on demand so production times may vary. The average manufacturing time is between 24-48h.
- Shipping within the Iberian Peninsula: 24h-48h
- International shipments within the European Union: 4 days
- International shipments outside the EU: 4 days + extra days that will depend on customs clearance.